The diminutive WFL-07 is an ultra wide-angle conversion lens designed to be used with Weefine Smart Housings. It is a high-quality domed lens unit with 0.57x magnification and allows up to 130-degree view angles in the water. This aluminium bodied lens weighs only 220 grams (128 gr in water) and is the smaller ultra wide-angle lens available and designed especially for cell phone cameras. Smart Housing Lens holder M52 is needed for mounting.
- Magnification: 0.57X
- Compatible camera types: Designed for cell phone cameras with sensor size up to 7.6mm x 5.7mm (1/1.7")
- Compatible with lenses up for 24mm (35mm equivalent)
- Field of view: up to 130 degrees with 24mm lens. Up to 108 degrees with 28mm lens
- Optical grade polycarbonate dome
- Multi-coated optical glass lenses
- Depth rated to 80m
- Weight: 226g (128g in water)
- Dimensions: 77mm diameter x 53.5mm length
- Comes with lens cover and carry pouch
- Weefine lens mount for smart housing is required (sold separately)
Note: This lens is not automatically compatible with all smartphones that can be fitted inside the smart housing. Due to a plethora of phone optical designs, dual/triple lens systems and lens placement we recommend testing the lens before purchasing.
Note: This lens is not compatible with regular compact digital cameras.
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here