The new D-200 type2 provides an even wider and softer beam with its built-in "fly-eye" dome lens. A newly designed metal heat sink will also stop the strobe from overheating.
The D-200 is a midrange strobe by Inon. It includes almost all the features of the industry-standard top-end Inon Z-330 strobe. Its built-in glass dome lens is optically designed to offer wide 110-degree coverage underwater without diffusers. Also included is the rotating light shade for reflection and backscatter prevention. The large control knobs and phosphorescent rear panel allow the unit to be used even in tough conditions.
Proven and reliable INON's unique super accurate "S-TTL" Auto mode is onboard to provide easy and accurate exposures in all conditions. The super-fast D-200 can be used up to 1/1000s shutter speeds without compromising the full output.
The D-200 strobe weighs only 4g underwater including 4 x AA Eneloop batteries and Strobe Light Shade making the strobe slightly buoyant underwater. By attaching a ball mount adapter you can have almost neutral buoyancy in salt water.
The rotating "Strobe Light Shade" is bundled as a standard accessory. It helps the photographer to cut a part of strobe's light beam and dramatically suppress flare or ghost and backscatter when a strobe is positioned near the lens port. The flange part rotates 360 degrees and allows easy adjustment underwater.
The built-in "AFO" spotting light delivers 220-lumen brightness and turns off when the main strobe fires. The light provides much-needed focusing assistance during night dives and other murky conditions.
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight: 729g with shade and batteries (in air). -4g with shade and batteries (in water)
- Dimensions: Diameter: 111mm, Depth:129mm with shade
- Body material: Polycarbonate resin
- Guide no: 20
- Focus light: 220 lumen, 30-degree beam
- Flash beam angle: 110 x 110-degree circular
- Colour Temperature: 5500K (without soft dome filter), 5400K (with soft dome filter)
- Recycle time (after full strobe output): Approx 1.3 seconds with Eneloop batteries, Approx 1.3 seconds with Eneloop Pro batteries, Approx 2.3 seconds with Alkaline batteries
- Flash Capacity: Approx. 410 flashes with Eneloop batteries, Approx. 540 flashes with Eneloop pro batteries, Approx. 350 flashes with Alkaline batteries
- Included in the box: Strobe Light Shade, Strobe Dome Filter SOFT, Repeated Flashes Limitation Sticker, INON Grease, Spare O-ring (Battery Box, Synch Connector)
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here