This package includes the Sony RX100 MKIII camera and Sony's MPK-URX100A housing
The Sony RX100 MKIII camera offers all the same features as its younger siblings without the 4K video and the 24fps burst mode. The MKIII camera features the same high-quality 20MP sensor as the MKV version.
About the RX100 MKIII Camera:
- 20.1 megapixel sensor
- 1080p video recording
- 315 Phase-Detection autofocus points
- 10 fps continuous shooting
- 120p slow motion video (1280 x 720)
- 1" (13.2 x 8.8 mm) CMOS sensor
- 24 - 70mm f/1.8 - f/11 Zeiss lens
- Manual controls
- Built-in WiFi & NFC
About the MPK-URX100A Housing:
The URX100A underwater housing fits all current RX100 models from I-V. The housing comes with special inserts that allow it to work with different cameras.
- Depth rated to 40m
- Polycarbonate construction
- Double O-rings
- Controls for most camera functions
- Dimensions (W × H × D): 155.3 mm x 127.5 mm x 125.0 mm
- Weight: 655g
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here