Remote slave sensor for underwater strobes. The Anglerfish trigger is a clever way to remotely fire strobes underwater. The v3 trigger works with virtually all underwater strobes. It can use either an electrical (Nikonos type) or fibre optic cable. The trigger can accept high-capacity and readily available CR2 battery allowing the user to change the battery easily in the field. The Anglerfish Trigger is equipped with an acceleration
switch that is used to turn the unit on by tapping it against your hand. It has no external buttons or switches that could go wrong.
- Dual optical and electric sync cables
- Compatible with all strobe models
- Intelligent ambient light sensitivity compensation via the onboard computer
- Type III hard anodized aluminium housing for maximum durability
- Depth rated to 100m
- CR2 replaceable battery
- Ultrafast electronics able to achieve sync speeds up to 1/320s!
- Intelligent power management system. Up to 80hr of shooting time on a single battery. Power down, standby and sleep modes. Up to 300-day battery duration in the sleep mode
- Environmentally friendly design. Lead (Pb) free and RoHS compliant
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here