Revolutionary macro strobe package from Backscatter. The Backscatter Mini Flash 2 is a major upgrade to the original Mini Flash with tons of new features and performance upgrades. This travel-friendly, lightweight macro lighting system is the easiest to use and highest-performing strobe and snoot combination ever created.
- AUTOMATIC TTL FOR OLYMPUS CAMERAS: The most accurate automatic TTL exposure we’ve ever tested, even through the Optical Snoot.
- THE EASIEST TO USE MACRO STROBE + SNOOT COMBO: We designed the Mini Flash and Optical Snoot together with the purpose of making shooting with a snoot as easy as possible. With bright LED lights that project the same beam pattern as the flash through the snoot, you can easily see the exact placement of the snoot beam on your subject.
- WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL: Remotely trigger Mini Flashes with the included Lightpipe. Perfect for off-camera snooting, side lighting, and backlighting. Use an optional IR filter to keep the trigger strobe from showing up in your shots.
- HIGH-SPEED SYNC: Shoot faster than your camera’s flash sync speed with wide-open apertures for buttery smooth bokeh while still maintaining a dark background.
Please note the MF2 doesn't come with a battery or a charger. The manufacturer recommends only using protected Xtar 21700 3.7V 4900mAh batteries and Xtar SC2 charger!
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Guide Number: 16
- 1000 Lumens spotting light
- Power source: Single 21700 Battery (not included)
- Recommended battery: Xtar 21700 4900mAh Protected Battery
- Recycle time (full): 1.0 seconds
- Number of Flashes (full): Over 2000 with 5000mAh battery
- Emergency Ping: 12 hours with full battery
- Weight in Air: 420g
- Weight in Water: 150g
- Sync Cord: Standard fibre optic (YS)
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here