Small "Auto Flash Off" light from Bigblue with white and red beams.
The AL1200 RAFO light includes 1200-lumen white and red beams and a sensor that turns them off when a camera/strobe flash is registered. This light is a perfect little spotting light for night diving and any darker UW environments where your camera is struggling to focus. Comes with a charger, battery and aluminium 1" ball mount
- Max Output: 1200-lumens white beam
- Beam Angle: 55°
- Burn Time: 2 hrs (level IV), 4 hrs (level III), 8 hrs (level II), 20 hrs (level I)
- Power Source: Li-Ion 18650 Battery (included)
- Colour Temperature: 6500K (Cool White)
- Depth Rated: 100m
- Weight: 447g (topside, inc battery), 217g (underwater, inc battery)
- Size: Dia. 42.4 x L 128.3 mm
- Housing Material: Anodized Aluminum Alloy
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here