The Bigblue VTL4200PB light comes with both wide-angle and narrow beams. Ideal for both video and general dive use.
The VTL4200PB includes 4600-lumen white wide-angle beam, 1300-lumen narrow beam and blue and red beams. The one-button controls make the light easy to use and the battery is a standard, commonly available, Li-ion 36250 cell. The light includes a 1" ball mount for underwater camera connection and a soft glove for wrist/hand mounting.
-Light Output: 1050 Lumens (Level I), 2100 Lumens (Level II), 4200 Lumens (Level III) wide beam. 1300 Lumens narrow beam. Red and Blue modes.
- 120-degree wide beam. 10-degree narrow beam.
- Casing Material: Aluminum alloy, anti-corrosive anodized
- Power Source: Li-Ion 32650 battery
- Double O-ring sealed
- Colour Temperature: 6500K
- Burn Time: 1.5 hrs (Level III), 3 hrs (Level II), 6 hrs (Level I)
- Comes with 36250 li-ion battery, charger, 1" ball mount, soft glove mount, lanyard, drybag (colours vary) and a yellow plate filter for fluorescent effect viewing.
- Dia. 55.5 X L. 140.6 mm
- Weight: 432 g (Including Battery)
- Buoyancy: -205 g (Including Battery)
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here