Pro version of the Weefine SmartHousing with a built-in depth sensor and auxiliary dive computer
Weefine Smart Housing Pro is a sturdy aluminium case for IOS and Android smartphones of all sorts and sizes. As long as your phone is not larger than 158.4mm (L) x 83mm (W) x 9mm (Depth) it will fit. (note some smaller models might need extra packing)
Download the free Weefine app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store and start Bluetooth connection. You can also use The Dive+ app that combines features like electronic dive log and colour correction.
The Pro housing users also have access to the Dive+ dive computer option. You can view info like your depth, no-deco time, safety stop and no-fly time. See Dive computer features tab for full details.
Weefine Smart Housing comes with built-in vacuum leak check circuitry and valve. Use the included pump to secure your housings against leaks before your dive.
The Smart Housing can be used with most underwater wide-angle lenses with additional M52 lens holder. Use fisheye lenses like The Weefine WFL-04 or other generic UWL-04 type lenses. M67 wide-angle lenses can be used with a standard 52-67 step-up ring.
The following iPhones have been confirmed to work with the smart housing 01: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro (iPhone X will fit inside... although due to the large screen some parts of the screen are not visible)
Included accessories: Vacuum pump, Spare O-ring, Lanyard, user manual, travel case
NOTE: Weefine Smart Housings are sold in North America as Kraken Sport Housings. The housing models and app availability might vary.
- Decompression model: Bühlmann ZHL-16C + Gradient Factors
- Basic information: depth, dive time, max/avg depth, time to surface, temperature, current time, ascent speed
- No deco time & deco stops
- 3D compass
- No fly time
- Safety stop
- Alarm sounds, vibrations and colour notifications for urgent scenarios (ascent speed too fast, close to and exceed no deco time)
- Pop-up layers of important information (depth, time, ascent speed, no deco time, safety stop) on the camera interface (while you are taking photos of videos underwater)
- Settings to switch Meter / Celsius <-> Feet / Fahrenheit.
- Automatic dive logs generated after you get up to the sea surface.
Note: Mike's Dive Cameras recommends using the Dive+ app dive computer software as a backup dive computer only. We recommend using a regular dive computer attached to your body as your main guide to your personal decompression limits.
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here