Pro version of the Weefine SmartHousing with a built-in depth sensor and auxiliary dive computer
Weefine Smart Housing Pro is a sturdy aluminium case for IOS and Android smartphones of all sorts and sizes. As long as your phone is not larger than 158.4mm (L) x 83mm (W) x 9mm (Depth) it will fit. (note some smaller models might need extra packing)
For Android phones download the latest app from here:
https://www.weefine.com/download/#housing. (Note you will need to allow sideloading for the installation to be successful)
We will send details on how to install the new iPhone app with the housing.
The Pro housing users also have access to the dive computer features. You can view info like your depth, no-deco time, safety stop and no-fly time. See Dive computer features tab for full details.
Weefine Smart Housing comes with built-in vacuum leak check circuitry and valve. Use the included pump to secure your housings against leaks before your dive.
The Smart Housing can be used with most underwater wide-angle lenses with an additional M52 lens holder. Use fisheye lenses like The Weefine WFL-04 or other generic UWL-04 type lenses. M67 wide-angle lenses can be used with a standard 52-67 step-up ring.
The following iPhones have been confirmed to work with the Smart Housing Pro: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone X, iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Pro. (Not compatible with iPhone 12 Pro Max)
Included accessories: Vacuum pump, Spare O-ring, Lanyard, user manual, travel case
NOTE: Weefine Smart Housings are sold in North America as Kraken Sport Housings. The housing models and app availability might vary.
- Decompression model: Bühlmann ZHL-16C + Gradient Factors
- Basic information: depth, dive time, max/avg depth, time to surface, temperature, current time, ascent speed
- No-deco time & deco stops
- 3D compass
- No-fly time
- Safety stop
- Alarm sounds, vibrations and colour notifications for urgent scenarios (ascent speed too fast, close to and exceed no-deco time)
- Pop-up layers of important information (depth, time, ascent speed, no-deco time, safety stop) on the camera interface (while you are taking photos or videos underwater)
- Settings to switch Meter / Celsius <-> Feet / Fahrenheit.
- Automatic dive logs are generated after you get up to the sea surface.
Note: Mike's Dive Cameras recommends using the app dive computer software as a backup dive computer only. We recommend using a regular dive computer attached to your body as your main guide to your personal decompression limits.
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here