Special dual flexible snoot light for macro photography. This light unit can be fitted on a standard housing accessory shoe. The flexible loc-line tentacles are easy to adjust and aim even in tightest spaces. The light runs with a standard Li-ion 18650 battery.
- LED spec: 2 x CREM XML2 U2 Wide Light LED
- Brightness: 2 x 300 Lumens
- Power adjustment: 100%->50%->25%
- Charge Time: 2.5 hours (2A Charger)
- Colour temperature: 5000K
- Beam Angle: 90 degrees (without snoot adapters), 10 - 15 degrees (with snoot adapters)
- Battery: 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery 2600mAh
- Run Time: 120 minutes
- Depth Rating: 60m
- Weight: 170g (including the battery
Included in the box:
Bunny LED light, 18650 Battery, Snoot adapters, Charger, O-ring grease, Spare O-ring, Soft carry case
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here