The FA6500 Housing features an ergonomic design with access to all essential camera functions. It offers the highest professional standards of functionality, style and durability. An FML interchangeable lens port system allows using a wide range of lenses underwater.
A standard M16 port allows for optional connectors and accessories to be installed on the housing, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads.
For a maximal sense of security, the housing comes with a leak detector installed inside.
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Made from durable injection molded Polycarbonate
- Access to all essential camera controls and functions with clearly labeled controls
- Shock resistant Double O-ring protection for a perfect watertight seal
- M16 port for a variety of connections, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads Special cold-shoe mount for lighting accessories
- Double fiber optic cable port
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Easy and secure installation of camera Moisture Detector and Alarm
- Weight (without camera and lens port on land): 980g
- Dimensions (without accessories): 20.5 x 14.5 x 15.5 cm (W x D x H)
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here