Please see the new UWL-400Q lens HERE
The surprisingly compact UWL-400F features an up to 120 degrees FOV, a magnification of 0.50X, a zero minimal focus distance and great overall sharpness. The lens barrel is made from a durable Aluminum alloy with a black hard coating. The dome is coated as well, helping to protect it from getting scratched or damaged. The lens comes with a Neoprene dome cover, rear lens cap and quality padded carrying case for safe storage and transportation.
The UWL-400F lens has an M52 thread that can be converted to M67 with the included adapter.
- Bezel Material: Aluminum alloy with black hard coating
- Lens Construction 5 elements in 5 groups
- Magnification 0.50X
- FOV (Field of View) 120 degrees (with 25mm Lens)
- Focus Distance 0mm from the dome
- Lens Coating Hard coating on the Polycarbonate dome lens + Multilayer AR coating on all glass lenses
- Thread 52mm (67mm adaptor included)
- Dimensions 121.8 x 76 mm / 4.8 x 3.0 inch
- Weight (on land) 591 g / 20.8 oz
- Weight (underwater) 200 g / 7.1 oz
- Depth rated to 100m
- Included in Box Neoprene dome cover, rear lens cap, EyeDaptor M67-F52 lens adaptor, secure string, microfiber cloth, O-ring remover and lens padded carrying case
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here