The inon UCL-67 M67 is an ultimate +15 dioptre super close-up lens.
The UCL-67 is designed to deliver high magnification yet superior image quality best suited to macro lenses of focal length 60mm - 100mm with comfortable long working distance.
Recommended lens combinations:
- 60mm-100mm range macro lens for full-frame SLR
- 40mm-60mm range macro lens for APS-C
- 45mm-60mm range macro lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Compact digital camera with maximum optical zoom 5x or less
- Powerful magnification with focal length 67mm (+15 diopter). Maximum magnification of the UCL-67 with range of 100mm macro lens for full frame SLR is 2.76x (area ratio: 7.65x)
- Long working distance. When using with 100mm range macro lens for SLR, working distance is 52mm (83.4mm from housing port surface)
- 4 lens elements in 3 groups using high refractive index glass deliver high magnification and superior image quality.
- Achromatic lens suppresses chromatic aberration
- Anti-reflection coating on all surfaces suppresses flare/ghost.
- M67 port thread
- Depth rated to 60mm
- Weight: 340g on land / approx 227g underwater.
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here