Long awaited replacement for the classic Inon Z-240 the Inon Z-330 is the world's most advanced compact underwater strobe.
The INON Z-330 provides powerful Guide Number 33 in high performance and multifunction compact body. Its built-in optically designed dome lens offers both high power and wide 110-degree coverage underwater without any diffusers.
- 110 degrees coverage UNDERWATER without a diffuser.
- Powerful Guide Number 33.
- 13-step Manual Mode in addition to proven S-TTL Auto.
- Bundled "Strobe Light Shade" to prevent shining camera lens
- 220 lumen, shutter linked auto OFF Focus Light
- Easily visible conspicuous phosphorescence back control panel during day and night.
- Improved intuitive controllability with larger control dials
- Newly designed radiation system to release generated heat inside to underwater
- Optical/electrical connection compatibility.
- Minimum recycle time "approx. 1.6 sec." at Full Flash.
- Onboard Wireless TTL capability
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Weight: 789g with shade (in air)
- Dimensions: Diameter: 111mm, Depth:129mm with shade
- Body material: Polycarbonate resin
- Guide no: 33
- Focus light: 220 lumen, 30-degree beam
- Flash beam angle: 110 x 110-degree circular
- Colour Temperature: 5500K (without soft dome filter), 5400K (with soft dome filter)
- Recycle time (after full strobe output): Approx 1.8 seconds with Eneloop batteries, Approx 1.6 seconds with Eneloop Pro batteries, Approx 2.4 seconds with Alkaline batteries
- Flash Capacity: Approx. 210 flashes with Eneloop batteries, Approx. 280 flashes with Eneloop pro batteries, Approx. 200 flashes with Alkaline batteries
- Included in the box: Strobe Light Shade, Strobe Dome Filter SOFT, Sensor Cap, Sync. Connector Cap, Sensor Cap Caution Sticker, Repeated Flashes Limitation Sticker, INON Grease, Spare O-ring (Battery Box, Synch Connector), TTL Insulation Plate (x 2)
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here