High-Quality Italian made full aluminium housing for the Sony Alpha A7R IV camera
Isotta housings are easy to use high-end aluminium housings with 100m depth rating. The A7R IV housing include the one-handed opening lever and clearly marked large buttons. A range of ports, extension rings and gears are also available for this housing. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings allow the use of most of the lenses on the market for maximum versatility.
The housing comes with two fibre-optic connection ports that allow the use of external strobes through the manual trigger (optional). The housing features two M16 and one M24 bulkhead for accessories like electric sync cords, vacuum valves or monitors.
Only the best materials are used to manufacture Isotta housings such as anodized aluminium with thermo-coating and stainless steel. Dual high precision and quality O-Ring seals keep the housing watertight. An audible moisture alarm is also included with every housing. Lighting accessories can be fitted directly on the handles or on to the M8 on top of the housing.
What's included in the box:
- Front cap
- Spare O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease 15 gr
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- Back housing completely detachable from the front housing;
- Tray with lock for the easy insertion of the camera;
- Single-hand closing knob for the back of the housing;
- Aluminium buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls;
- Double O-Ring seals on all buttons and removable parts;
- Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replaceable battery);
- Removable port -120 mm bayonet;
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening;
- M8 hole located on the upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights;
- Two M6 holes located on the housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods;
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible;
- Depth rated to 100 metres;
- Weight: 2100 grams handles included;
- Size in mm: 282 W. x 126 D. x 185 H (with handles)
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here