AVAILABLE FOR ORDER
High-Quality Italian made full aluminium housing for the Sony Alpha A7S MKIII camera
Isotta housings are easy to use high-end aluminium housings with 100m depth rating. The A7S III housing includes a one-handed opening lever and clearly marked large buttons. A range of ports, extension rings and gears are also available for this housing. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings allow the use of most of the lenses on the market for maximum versatility.
The housing comes with two fibre-optic connection ports that allow the use of external strobes through the manual trigger (optional). The housing features two M16 and one M24 bulkhead for accessories like electric sync cords, vacuum valves or monitors.
Only the best materials are used to manufacture Isotta housings such as anodized aluminium with thermo-coating and stainless steel. Dual high precision and quality O-Ring seals keep the housing watertight. An audible moisture alarm is also included with every housing. Lighting accessories can be fitted directly on the handles or on to the M8 on top of the housing.
What's included in the box:
- Front cap
- Spare O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease 15 gr
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- Signature red colour anodized aluminium body
- Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory)
- Two fibre optic connections
- Two M16 holes and one M24 for installation of accessories, e.g. syncro cords, vacuum valves, monitors
- Back housing completely detachable from the front housing
- Tray with lock for the easy insertion of the camera
- Single-hand closing knob for the back of the housing
- Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- Wide back display viewfinder glass
- Double O-Ring seals on all buttons and removable parts
- Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replaceable battery)
- Removable port -120 mm bayonet
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening
- M8 hole located on the upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights
- Two M6 holes located on the housing bottom for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible
- Depth rated to 100 metres
- Weight: 2300 grams handles included
- Size in mm: 282 W. x 126 D. x 185 H (with handles)
NOTE: Picture with dome port which is sold separately.
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here