This beautiful housing is specially designed for the Sony RX100 MKVII camera. Made from solid aluminium this housing has controls for all key camera functions. Easy access to all key/main camera controls via clearly labelled laser-engraved longlasting buttons. An easy and quick release camera mounting plate allows the camera positioning. The default port (supplied) allows for the full zoom range to be used. The default port can be changed to a shorter port (AS734) that allows the use of M67 wide-angle lenses. A special macro lens mount is also available.
- Depth rated to 100m
- Controls for all Sony RX100 MKVII key dials
- M16 bulkhead for vacuum system or external monitor;
- Easy one-hand housing open/close;
- Moisture alarm
- Double high precision and quality O-Ring seals;
- Weight: 1060 gr (in air)
- Dimensions: 150mm x 140mm x 115mm (with port)
included in the box:
- Lens cap
- Replacement O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease 10gr
- Strobe diffuser
- Optical fibre optic cable adaptor port
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here