Blackmagic has built its reputation on defying convention and over-delivering specifications at a reasonable price point. This has perhaps never been truer than with the new Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K.
The NA-BMPCCII is not just an update of the original NA-BMPCC, it is a ground-up redesign for the new Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera 4K designed to take full advantage of the great new features of this cinema camera.
Within reach of the right hand are the trigger as well as a control dial for iris, a lever to capture still images as well as a double thumb lever for the white balance and autofocus. A recessed double thumb lever, situated between the trigger and the rear thumb lever accesses the ISO and Shutter Angle (Shutter Speed). Three assignable buttons are atop the housing near the right handle as well as three buttons on the right rear for HFR, Auto-Iris, Zoom and Menu. A thumb lever on the left side activates Review.
- The Nauticam vacuum check and leak detection system is shipped with NA-BMPCCII as standard equipment.
- MISSION CONTROL: The NA-BMPCCII is designed with the Nauticam Mission Control philosophy ensuring access to essential controls within easy reach of the handles.
- The NA-BMPCCII features a notch above the camera holds a T5 compact SSD which is connected to the camera via USB-C and allow for the recording of Raw or ProRes formats
- The NA-BMPCCII ships with an auxiliary battery cage that holds 4 x 18650 lithium batteries. The cage sits securely below the camera and can provide a total run time in excess of 3 hours
- Dimensions: 370mm(W) x 220mm(H) x 124mm (D)
- Weight in air: 3.2 kg
- Depth Rating: 100m
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here