The Nauticam NA-G5XII Pro package includes the NA-G5XII housing, Vacuum leak check valve, Flexitray II, Adj Right Handle for Flexitray and two Strobe Ball Mounts.
The NA-G5XII features a two-stage trigger, large lockable zoom lever and knurled dials for the MODE and Exposure Compensation control dials. A textured dial at the front of the housing, within easy reach of a natural hand position, controls the lens control ring of the camera. On the rear of the housing, in addition to the four-way controller are buttons for the customizable "*" button which can be assigned as an AF-ON control to facilitate the popular back-button method of autofocus control as well as RECORD button. Using this method, autofocus activation is removed from the trigger and is controlled solely by pressing the AF-ON control button to prevent refocusing by the camera between shutter presses. The RECORD button can also be assigned a variety of other functions such as activating the 30fps RAW Burst Mode.
- THE N50 PORT SYSTEM: The NA-G5XII ships with the “Standard” Port but other ports are available from the N50 system.
- INTEGRATED VACUUM CHECK AND LEAK DETECTION SYSTEM: The Nauticam vacuum check and leak detection system is shipped with NA-G5XMKII as standard equipment. With the Pro package also the valve is included.
- HDMI OUTPUT: Nauticam has included an M16 port on the NA-G5XII to take advantage of the G5X Mark II HDMI connectivity.
- Dimensions: 161mm(W) x 106mm(H) x 131mm(D)
- Weight in Air: 1.09 kg
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Alarm Battery: CR2032
- Accessory Ports: M16 and M14
- Port opening: N50
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here