NA-G7XIII is the latest iteration in a lineup of advanced housings for very capable compact cameras supported by Nauticam. Many features found on professional DSLR systems have been integrated into this system, and the result is an underwater housing that allows the user to harness the full potential of this advanced compact camera in the water.
The basic functions and ergonomic enhancements that Nauticam users have grown to know and love are incorporated in NA-G7XIII. The housing is machined from a solid block of aluminium, then hard anodized to seal out corrosive saltwater. It is closed via a simple, yet secure locking rotary latch. The right side of the housing is sculpted to fit the palm of the user’s hand, and Nauticam’s two-stage shutter release lever provides clear differentiation between the half press and full press shutter release positions. All functions are clearly labelled.
- THE N50 PORT SYSTEM: The NA-G7X Mark III ships with the “Standard” Port but other ports are available from the N50 system.
- INTEGRATED VACUUM CHECK AND LEAK DETECTION SYSTEM: The Nauticam vacuum check and leak detection system is shipped with NA-G7XMKIII as standard equipment. With the Pro package also the valve is included.
- HDMI OUTPUT: Nauticam has included an m16 port on the NA-G7XIII to take advantage of the G7X Mark III HDMI connectivity.
- Dimensions: 155mm(W) x 103mm(H) x 111mm(D)
- Weight in Air: 0.95 kg
- Depth Rating: 100m
- Alarm Battery: CR2032
- Accessory Ports: M16 and M14
- Port opening: N50
Also available as NA-G7XIII Pro Package
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here