The Sealife DC2000 Pro 2500 Set includes the DC2000 camera and the Sea Dragon 2500 Photo / Video Light which closely mimics natural daylight over a 90-degree beam to bring back colour and vibrance to your photos and video.
The DC2000 is a two-part underwater camera; an internal camera that uses a Sony® 1-inch back-illuminated 20MP CMOS image sensor that can produce sharp stills and full HD videos at 60 frames per second and a purpose-built housing that provides easy operation of the camera even when wearing gloves.
The Sea Dragon uses flat panel COB LED technology to closely mimic natural sunlight, bringing out amazing colours in underwater photos and videos. With a Colour Rendering Index of 90, the Sea Dragon 2500 solves the issue of blue underwater photos and videos by giving divers the ability to add light down to 200 feet/60 meters with portable sunlight. The light has a wide 120-degree beam (90-degrees underwater), has a lab verified lumen output of 2500, and a 60 minute burn time.
The DC2000 and 2500 Light are mounted on to a Sealife Flex-connect tray and grip that allows easy expansion of the system using the interconnecting Flex-connect components.
DC2000 Underwater Camera
- Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds
- 4 Underwater Shooting Modes for sharp, colourful underwater pictures under any conditions
- 3 built-in underwater digital colour correction filters: shallow water (snorkelling), deep water (diving) or “green” water (algae bloom)
- 25 Land Scene modes adjust camera settings for specific shooting environments
- Intelligent Auto Mode selects the optimal land scene mode for effortless shooting
- Continuous Burst Shooting shoots high-resolution 20MP pictures up to 10 frames per second
- Manual White Balance control to customise UW colour correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- Manual shutter and aperture for complete control over image exposure from F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments
- Autofocus from 4”(10cm) to infinity
- Micro SD, SDHC SDXC and UHS-1 memory card compatible
- Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) – CCD shift technology reduces camera shake
- Short-cut key for fast and easy access to favourite menu setting
- Expandable with Sea Dragon Flash(es), Photo-Video Lights and SeaLife SL975 Fisheye lens
- Rubber armoured, shock-resistant for rough handling and tough environments
- Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)
- Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)
Click HERE for the full specification of the Sealife DC2000 Underwater Camera.
Sea Dragon 2500 Photo/Video Light
- Powerful 2500 lumen LED light using the latest COB LED array technology
- One button control for easy operation - one button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Three brightness levels: 100%, 50% and 25%
- Hidden emergency signal mode: 1 second blink interval and SOS Morse code
- 60 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
- Depth rated to 200 feet/60 metres - Guaranteed
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots (90° underwater)
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment - even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here