The Sealife Pro 3000 Auto set combines the DC2000 camera with the Seadragon 3000 Auto video light.
About the Sealife DC2000 Camera:
- Ultra-fast shutter response of 0.1 seconds
- 4 Underwater Shooting Modes for sharp, colourful underwater pictures under any conditions
- 3 built-in underwater digital colour correction filters: shallow water (snorkelling), deep water (diving) or “green” water (algae bloom)
- Manual White Balance control to customise UW colour correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- Manual shutter and aperture for complete control over image exposure from F1.8 to F11 in 0.3 stop increments
- Autofocus from 4”(10cm) to infinity
- Micro SD, SDHC SDXC and UHS-1 memory card compatible
- Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) – CCD shift technology reduces camera shake
- Depth rated down to 200ft/60m (camera in housing)
- Depth rated down to 60ft/18m (inner camera)
About the Seadragon 3000F Auto Light:
The Sea Dragon 3000F Auto delivers 3000 lumens over 120° smooth, even beam angle without a hot spot. Two red LEDs emit a 88° wide “stealth mode” beam that won’t scare away nighttime sea creatures and preserves your eye’s natural night vision.
Powered by a rechargeable 25Wh lithium-ion battery, the light burns for a full hour at 100% power at constant brightness with its new COB LED 120° beam angle. Depth rated to 330ft / 100m.
The Sea Dragon 3000 Auto’s Auto Flash Detect Mode turns the light off for one second when an external flash is detected. This assures a well-lit photo and prevents shadows in your images. Select the Auto Bright Mode and the 3000 light’s photocell light sensor will automatically regulate brightness based on proximity to the object in 10-step brightness levels.
- Powerful 3000 lumen COB LED light
- Auto Bright Mode
- Auto Flash Detect Mode
- Depth rated to 330ft / 100m
- 120° wide beam angle
- Includes Grip & Single Tray
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here