Small and powerful 4-colour snoot light for underwater macro photo - and videography. The MS20 snoot has a four colour light source that produces 5 degree 1200-lumen spot beam. At a 100mm distance, the spot diameter is 30mm. The light is machined from aluminium and comes with a YS adapter and a 1" ball mount. The MS20 is a perfect and simple to use tool for "snooting" and creative underwater photography.
- Output: 1200-lumens, White, Red, Green, Violet
- Beam Angle: 5 degrees spot.
- Depth rating: 100m
- Battery: 26650 Li-ion
- Dimensions: 186mm (Length) x 26mm (Body) x 35mm (Head)
- W eight: 178g (with the battery in air) 112g (with the battery in water)
- Included in the box: Charger, USB cable, Spare O-rings, YS-mount, 1" ball mount, Li-ion battery.
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here