The FG7X III M16 Housing was specially designed for the Canon G7 X Mark III digital camera.
The Fantasea GFG7XIII Housing is available with or without the Fantasea Vacuum Safety System (choose from the list if you want this), which contains both a pre-dive vacuum check and an on-dive leak detector. The system allows confirming the watertight seal of the housing prior to the dive using the vacuum system and monitoring the housing seal during the dive using the moisture detector. The housing without the Vacuum Safety System still comes with the M16 bulkhead and retrofit is possible.
- Depth rated to 60m/200 feet
- Ergonomic design
- Made from durable injection moulded Polycarbonate
- M16 bulkhead as standard
- Optional Fantasea Vacuum Safety system is available
- Full access to all camera controls & functions with clearly marked controls
- Shock resistant
- Double O-ring seal
- Accessory shoe mount
- Removable double fibre optic cable connection
- Removable flash diffuser
- Easy and secure installation of camera
- Removable anti-glare hood for the LCD screen
- Weight with the vacuum safety system (with the camera on land): 1,134g
- Weight with the vacuum safety system (without the camera on land): 830g
- Dimensions (without accessories): 16.5 x 14.5 x 12.5 cm \ 6.3 x 4.33 x 4.92 inch (W x D x H)
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here