AVAILABLE FOR ORDER
High-Quality Italian made full aluminium housing for the Nikon Z7 II and Z6 II cameras.
This durable anodized aluminium housing will protect your camera from water in the toughest conditions. The stylish signature Red housing handles perfectly with the Nikon Z7II and Z6Z II full-frame mirrorless cameras. The housing handles are crafted to match the human hand and make holding the unit very comfortable even throughout long dives. The housing features easy access controls to all main camera controls by means of clearly labelled laser-engraved buttons, even with gloves.
A quick-release camera mounting plate allows fast camera positioning and locking. The housing back door comes with a large anti-scratch glass window for the camera display. The back door can be entirely detached from the front body which makes the camera fitting a breeze. External viewfinders can be mounted; INON X-2 compatible.
What's included in the box:
- Front cap
- Spare O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease 15 gr
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
T echnical specifications:
- Signature red colour anodized aluminium body
- Ergonomic side handles, adjustable (via optional accessory)
- Two fibre optic connections.
- Three M16 holes for installation of accessories, e.g. syncro cords, vacuum valves, monitors, etc...
- Back housing completely detachable from the front housing
- Tray with lock for the easy insertion of the camera
- Single-hand closing knob for the back of the housing
- Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- Wide back display viewfinder glass
- Double O-Ring seals on all buttons and removable parts
- Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replaceable battery)
- Removable port -120 mm bayonet
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening
- M8 hole located on the upper side of the housing for various accessories such as focus lights
- Two M6 holes located on the housing bottom for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible
- Depth rated to 100 metres
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here