High-Quality Italian made full aluminium housing for the Olympus EM5 MKIII camera
Isotta housings are easy to use high-end aluminium housings with 100m depth rating. The EM5 MKIII housing includes a one-handed opening lever and clearly marked large buttons. A range of ports, extension rings and gears are also available for this housing. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings allow the use of most of the lenses on the market for maximum versatility.
The housing comes with two fibre-optic connection ports that allow the use of external strobes with Olympus flash. The housing features an M16 bulkhead for accessories like electric sync cords, vacuum valves or monitors.
Only the best materials are used to manufacture Isotta housings such as anodized aluminium with thermo-coating and stainless steel. Dual high precision and quality O-Ring seals keep the housing watertight. An audible moisture alarm is also included with every housing. Lighting accessories can be fitted directly on the handles or onto the M8 on top of the housing.
What's included in the box:
- Front cap
- Spare O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease 15 gr
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
NOTE: EM5 MKIII housings ships without handles. We recommend the AS012 handles for this housing
- The signature red colour anodized aluminium body
- Two fibre optic connectors
- 1 x M16 hole for installation of accessories, e.g. vacuum valves or monitors
- Back housing completely separatable from the front housing
- Tray with lock for the easy insertion of the camera
- Single-hand closing knob for back housing
- Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- Double O-Ring seal on all buttons and removable parts
- Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replaceable battery)
- Removable port - 102mm bayonet system
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening
- Two M6 holes located on the housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods
- External viewfinders can be mounted, INON X-2 compatible
- Depth rated to 100 metres
- Weight: 1,000 gr
- Size: 180 W. x 110 D. x 190 H.
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here