High-Quality Italian made full aluminium housing for the Sony A6600 camera
Isotta housings are easy to use high-end aluminium housings with 100m depth rating. The A6600 housing includes a one-handed opening lever and clearly marked large buttons. A range of ports, extension rings and gears are also available for this housing. The interchangeable port bodies and extensions rings allow the use of most of the lenses on the market for maximum versatility.
The housing comes with two fibre-optic connection ports that allow the use of external strobes through the manual trigger (optional). The housing features an M16 bulkhead for accessories like electric sync cords, vacuum valves or monitors.
Only the best materials are used to manufacture Isotta housings such as anodized aluminium with thermo-coating and stainless steel. Dual high precision and quality O-Ring seals keep the housing watertight. An audible moisture alarm is also included with every housing. Lighting accessories can be fitted directly on the handles or onto the M8 on top of the housing.
What's included in the box:
- Front cap
- Spare O-Ring kit
- Silicone Grease 15 gr
- 2 years manufacturer warranty
- The signature red colour anodized aluminium body
- Two fibre optic connectors
- Two M16 holes and one M24 for installation of accessories, e.g. syncro cords, vacuum valves, monitors;
- Back housing is completely separatable from the front housing
- Single-hand closing knob for back housing
- Aluminum buttons and dials with engraved symbols identical to camera controls
- Double O-Ring seal on all buttons and removable parts
- Moisture sensor with LED indicator (replaceable battery)
- Removable port - 102mm bayonet system
- Ports security latch to prevent accidental opening
- Two M6 holes located on the housing bottom side for different accessories such as brackets for strobes or tripods
- Depth rated to 100 metres
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here