Compact and powerful blue light for fluorodiving. Experience the wonder of fluorescent diving with the original and most powerful dedicated blue light available.
Blue LEDs cause proteins and minerals to fluoresce brightly; view through a yellow filter to see the psychedelic and brilliantly saturated colours and patterns.
- 3000mW flood and 1700mW spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
Regulated output ensures light does not dim in use; custom firmware keeps lumens consistent
- Easily toggle between 12º spot and 60º flood beams with a one-touch switch
- Custom optics produce a clean beam void of distracting hot spots or harsh edges
- Coloured Status LED for battery and mode indication for easy power management
- Included Phosphor Cover filter converts blue light to white for navigation and general use (up to 435 lumens of white light)
- Factory sealed body ensures flood-free performance and long-term reliability
- External wet charge interface means recharging is quick and dependable
- Travel-friendly design with minimal weight or bulk approved for carry-on and check-in luggage
- Includes nightsea mask filter to block out blue light and only see fluorescence
- Universal hand strap mounts securely on wrist with or without gloves for hands-free mobility
- Runtime: 70 min (high), 140 min (medium), 280 min (low)
- Beam Angle: 60° (flood), 12° (spot)
- Charge Time 150 min
- Depth Rating: 100 meter
- Product Weight 254 grams
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here