The NA-EM5III housing is compact and travel-friendly housing for a powerful camera. Building on our strong lineup of mirrorless camera housings, the NA-EM5III is a feature-rich underwater imaging tool. Our Mission Control design philosophy ensures that critical controls are clearly labelled and easy to access with intuitive placement.
The NA-EM5III is built around the extensive N85 port system. Optimized port solutions for a wide variety of Micro Four Thirds lenses and access to our Underwater Corrective Optics makes the Nauticam NA-EM5III a superior image-making platform.
Stainless steel stiffening brackets and a shutter release extension, which are compatible with the optional Easitray II or Flexitray II tray systems are included with the NA-EM5III.An M10 threaded accessory mounting point is also ready to accept the optional M10 strobe mounting ball for additional accessory mounting flexibility.
- HDMI CONNECTIVITY: M16 bulkhead can be used for the optional HDMI 1.4 Bulkhead for use with external monitor housings
RAPID FIRE OPTICAL FLASH TRIGGERING: The NA-EM5III supports the use of Olympus' FL-LM3 flash or the optional Nauticam Mini Flash Trigger for rapid up to 10 fps flash triggering
- INTEGRATED VACUUM CHECK AND LEAK DETECTION SYSTEM: The Nauticam vacuum check and leak detection system is available for NA-EM5III
- PATENTED PORT LOCKING SYSTEM: Unveiled on the very first Nauticam DSLR housing in 2009, this locking lever has become a signature of the Nauticam brand.
- MISSION CONTROL: Essential controls exactly where you need them to be. Our mission control design philosophy delivers intuitive control placement
- Dimensions: 196mm(W) x 166mm (H) x 99mm(D)
- Weight in air: 1.4kg
- Weight in water: 0.18kg (incl. camera and battery)
- Depth rating: 100m
- Port opening: N85
(Ports and handles sold separately)
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here