Housing for Atomos Shinobu 5.2" 4K Monitor with HDMI 1.4 Input
The Atomos Shinobi is an affordable super bright 5.2" 1920x1080 camera monitor. The Shinobi 4K is an exceptional monitor, featuring a bright 1000 nit 5.2" screen with 10 stops of dynamic range. The monitor includes a variety of exposure and focus assist tools to insure your footage is properly exposed with critical focus.
The Nauticam NA-Shinobi-H housing follows suit with the strong foundation Nauticam has built around previous Atomos monitor/recorder housings. The Shinobi is easily mounted in the housing, dropping in without trays or other mounting accessories and is held in place by two rotating locking levers.
The NA-Shinobi supports up to the NP-F970 size battery which provides approximately 4 hours of run time. A CR-2032 battery powers the vacuum check and leak detection system.
Access to the touchscreen controls of the Shinobi is handled via a series of buttons and a selector knob beneath the screen of the housing.
What's In The Box:
- NA-Shinobi-H Housing
- 25071 HDMI 1.4 Cable (A-D) in 0.75m Length (pre-installed)
- M25-M16 Step Down Adaptor (pre-installed)
- 25625 M16 Vacuum Valve II (pre-installed)
- Mounting Ball (pre-installed) and Monitor Hood
- 25033 M16 Standard HDMI Bulkhead
- 90137 Housing O-Ring, O-ring removal tool and lubricant
- 25036 HDMI (D-C) cable in 190mm length (for connection from HDMI bulkhead to camera)
- 25046 HDMI (D-D) cable in 200mm length (for connection from HDMI bulkhead to camera)
- CR2032 battery
- Allen Wrench Set
- Padded Travel case
- Dimensions 212mm x 141mm x 115mm (W x H x D)
- Weight in Air ~1.67kg
- Weight in Water Negative 0.18kg (with monitor and battery)
- Depth Rating 100m
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here