New powerful professional strobe from Sea & Sea
The YS-D3 MKII's re-designed light unit produces a powerful GN33 flash and the new lenses fitted over the flash tubes disperse the light even to the edge areas of the beam. With the included diffuser the beam angle will increase to 110 degrees. The new targeting light has also got an upgrade and is now 4 times more powerful than on the previous YS-D2 model. The YS-D3 MKII updates enhance TTL shooting and third-party optical converter compatibility. The MKII version provides even more accurate S-TTL exposures with compact cameras.
The new backlit rear control panel allows the light to be used easily even in completely dark situations. Photographers can also unleash their creativity with optional accessories like the Dome diffuser that widens the beam angle even more and the Snoot which narrows the beam to be directed accurately to a target.
All this is built-in to a sturdy body with a uniquely designed aluminium heat sink that allows both the flash and the powerful target light to be used without the risk of overheating.
- The maximum guide number is a powerful 33 with a 1.7 second recycle time (full discharge).
- DS-TTL ll automatic exposure control with improved accuracy and stability.
- EV control function can finely tune the amount of light emitted
- Excellent night-time visibility. The illuminated control panel is also ideal for night diving.
- Two diffusers and red filters included with the strobe as standard
- Powerful LED spotting light
- Max Guide Number: 33 (land)
- Beam Angle: 105°x 80°, 110° x 110° (with diffuser)
- Batteries: 4xAA A: 6V Ni-MH: 4.8V
- Number of Flashes : A: 140 Ni-MH: 200
- Recycle time (full): A: 3.5 sec. Ni-MH: 1.7 sec.
- Colour temperature: 5800K
- Color temperature w/diffuser: 5500K
- Depth rating]: 100m
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 92mm x 111mm x 147mm
- Weight: 610g (w/o batteries)
- Underwater weight: Approx.+40g (incl. batteries)
30 DAY RETURNS
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Cameras offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
For step-by-step instructions click here